- NEW PAY SCALE EFFECT JULY 2016
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Good driving record with no convictions for driving while intoxicated or reckless driving within the last 3 years
- Application must be completed in your own handwriting on the premises
- Good work record
- Graduate from an approved truck driver training program or 1 year recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Pass all company and D.O.T. regulations – including physical and drug screen and road test
- Be able to perform loading/unloading duties when necessary. Drivers are required to unload.
- Live within 3 hours of Mount Airy, NC
– Equipment Less than 2 1/2 years old.